We crowdsource Ford Motor Company's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Ford Motor Company's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Ford Motor Company employees.
Ford Motor Company Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Ford Motor Company offers 8 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 0 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Automotive: Manufacturers Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Automotive: Manufacturers industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Ford Motor Company
- Lady Fired after maternity leave
- 6 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- 6 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
- 8 weeks paid
- 5 weeks unpaid
- 12 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Ford Motor Company Maternity Leave Comments
- "Get ready to fight to prove that your engineering degree and years of experience are worth as much as your male counterpart. It's a "man's world" in engineering and product development so you're on your own! I enjoyed working in the automotive industry and the challenges it provided, but Ford let me go immediately after my maternity leave. How's that for supporting women in the work force?" - Lady Fired after maternity leave
- "Great example of treating male and female employees equitably. Great maternity package and support." - Lady Wobbler
- "Lost my spot." - jtg_007
- "8 weeks is for a C-section,." - Anonymous
- "6 or 8 weeks paid maternity leave, depending on delivery type. Ability to take up to a year off, rest is unpaid." - anon3975
- "I WISH Ford offered 30 weeks paid maternity leave. They offer 6 weeks paid maternity leave (or up to 8 weeks if you have medical complications), stackable with another 2 weeks of paid family time off (available to new dads as well)." - Anonymous