business Job Reviews
Women who work in business departments have an overall job satisfaction level of 4, 0% of them believe there is gender equality in their firms, and make an average salary range of >$150k.
Worked here through two kids. On reduced schedule- which works for me, thought I've heard does not work for many (ends up being full-time work for part-time pay). I get the sense many assume I am "mommy track" and have written me off. I do have a solid group of people who value my work and are supportive of my work/life balance.
Browse Similar Job Departments
Browse Similar Job Titles
- Business Strategy Manager
- Global Hr Business Partner
- Business Support Administrator
- Customer Business Solutions Manager
- Business Program Manager
- Business Operations Analyst
- Sr. Business Analyst
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Business Operations Manager
- Director, Business Development + Client Relations