Example Job Acceptance Letter
Your mailing address
Your phone number
Your email address
Company mailing address
Manager's phone number
Manager's email address
Dear [Hiring manager or HR representative]:
I'm delighted to accept the position of [position title] at [company], beginning on [date]. I'm looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team to [mention a few duties].
As we agreed on the phone, my starting salary will be [salary], and I will receive [benefits] beginning on [date]
Thank you again for this fantastic opportunity. I'm very excited to get started! Feel free to contact me with any questions.
What do you say when you accept a job offer over the phone?
Assuming you've asked your questions and completed any negotiations, you can verbally accept a job offer over the phone, but make sure to follow up with a written email or letter. Here's what to say.
1. Immediately inform the hiring manager or HR specialist that you're accepting the job: "I'm happy to accept the role of X."
2. Reiterate the terms: "Thank you for agreeing to a salary of X plus Y benefits."
3. Express enthusiasm: "I'm so excited to begin working with you."
4. Confirm your start date: "I'll see you on [date] at [time]."
5. Pause to allow the manager to speak. She will likely congratulate and welcome you to the company.