Adobe Stock / Julie
Need more positive influences in your life? Thanks to LinkedIn Influencers, it's only a follow button away.
LinkedIn’s Influencers are an invitation-only group of highly sought after individuals with a social media audience whose personal brand is leadership. They're some of the top minds impacting our society today with followers and content that spans the globe over, and they use their platform to post relevant content and share their thoughts on important issues of the day, making themselves expert thought leaders. LinkedIn selects Influencers based on follower growth and reader engagement. Using social media, blog posts, published works, and a strong personal brand with which users can share and engage with their content, these influencers make a definitive impact in the digital world.
If you want to tap into the thoughts of key thought leaders who are shaping business, education, government, politics and the global economy, here are 10 of the top social influencers as listed on LinkedIn.
1. Bill Gates, Co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
2. Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Group
3. Mohamed El-Erian, Chief Economic Advisor, Allianz
4. James Altucher, Entrepreneur
5. Bernard Marr, Business and data expert
6. Sallie Krawcheck, CEO and co-founder, Ellevest
7. Ian Bremmer, President, Eurasia Group
8. Jill Schlesinger, Business Analyst, CBS News
9. Ryan Holmes, CEO, Hootsuite
10. Sramana Mitra, Founder, One Million by One Million
Ellie Nieves, JD, MBA, develops webinars, seminars, and coaching programs to help women show up, speak up, and step up in their careers and personal lives. She is also the host of the Leadership Strategies for Women Podcast where she shares success tips to help women achieve more both personally and professionally. To learn more, go to: www.EllieNieves.com.
© 2022 Fairygodboss