Lady Ke$ha Business Technology Analyst

I'm in technology consulting in the Financial Services industry and I've been very lucky to be surrounded by bright, amazing managers and mentors. Deloitte cultivates a strong women's network and we truly look out for each other.

Lady LongHours Manager

The work from home opportunities, generous-time off policy, culture of inclusion, and amazing people make Deloitte a great organization. While working here, I got an offer for another job with more money, and I resigned. Less than two years later I was back. The grass is definitely not greener on the other side. Deloitte has a lot of what we call "boomerangs", and that speaks volumes in my opinion. Yes, we work long hours and sometimes in highly stressful situations. However, the ability to take time off, work remotely from anywhere, even get to the supermarket in the afternoon, is a tremendous benefit. Please note that I work in a group that does not have external client responsibilities. I realize that when you are working on a client project or at a client site, options can be more limited.

There is a big emphasis on work-life balance. Granted, in this industry that is often hard to attain, but leadership does implement and support policies which encourage this.
Lady LPN Senior Manager, Technology

I worked for Deloitte for over 10 years and was a very senior Senior Manager. I made it through the birth of two children at Deloitte. I was up for Partner. As I thought about what it would take for me to go up for Partner, I realized that I didn't want to make the type of sacrifices required for me to achieve that level within the firm. The year I left, I worked the equivalent of 8 hours a day 360 days of the year. I worked weekends, nights, holidays. I worked on vacation. It was not the life I wanted - especially with two young children. I loved Deloitte because I was a driven and ambitious woman and it presented me with the ultimate client challenges; however, the more I put it all in perspective, the more I didn't want to give up all the time I would lose with my children. I took a new job in industry and I'm 100x happier. Time is the one thing that you can never get back.

Deloitte is a highly performance driven company. As I became more senior I realized that it is not that the company isn't fair to women. It is that the company has unrealistic expectations and demands for all its senior level employees. This makes it particularly difficult for women to be able to succeed at the highest levels - especially if you are a mother.
Lady MTBrider

Great company

Lady mri4747 Senior Consultant, Consulting

I have worked here for 3 years and feel that the company has pushed for equal pay and rights for women and improved drastically in the last 2 years. There are a lot of women initiatives with in the company that allow you to network with other females in leadership roles as well as educate others on how to be successful.

Due to the travel some women, based on their personal needs, may not enjoy this job
Lady LJandOG Talent Acquisition

I worked here for 9 years. Maternity leave is generous, but depending on the organization you are in, taking full advantage of the paid leave can have a negative impact or stall your career when you return. Outside of client service roles you tend to have a bit more flexibility (work hours, working from home, etc.) Annual salary increases and bonuses are minimal if you are not in a client facing role.

Lady camp

Amazing place to start your career or to launch into a new phase of your career. Work-life fit becomes more difficult as you move up. You really own your own career and have to be proactive about seeking out projects that work best for you, negotiating salary, setting work-life boundaries, etc.

Lady On Top Manager

This job is what you make it. If you want to get ahead, of course you will sacrifice your personal life. However, the advancement opportunities are great.

Madam anon155

I am not an employee yet. I am a subcontractor on the verge of becoming an employee. It is a process that I have yet to truly start the paperwork for. Having said that, I have worked with the company on my current project for nearly 8 months and have had many differing sorts of treatment depending on the person with whom I am interacting. In general, though, women are given responsibility and opportunity. I'm excited to get onboard soon.

Excellent and fair opportunites for promotion, growth and on going training. Peer and leadership feedback promotes positive working environments, even during deadlines.

Women Review Deloitte for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Deloitte by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 47 reviews Company Website Lady Ke$ha Lady LongHours Lady LPN Lady MTBrider Lady mri4747 Lady LJandOG Lady camp Lady On Top Madam anon155 Lady anon156