Employee reviews at Glassdoor
"Run don't walk. Do not waste your time here. Unfair pay, and unreasonable expectations. You'll find yourself doing 1.5 jobs (or maybe even 3!) and getting below market wages and sub-par benefits. Most teams are understaffed and short on resources. You think you're signing up for a company that cares deeply about their employees, but you'll quickly learn it's all an illusion."
"Not sure"
One thing Glassdoor can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Human Resources
"For a company that preaches about work-life balance and company culture you would think they would be hitting 5 stars...the truth is it's all smoke and mirrors. They say unlimited PTO, but don't be surprised if your seldom PTO request gets denied, or if when it does get approved you're expected to work during your vacation. Also know you'll get the side eye if you ask to leave early, have an appointment or work from home. "
"They offer 12 weeks paid maternity leave - however, they are not consistent across the board with the amount of time an employee can take. I asked for 6 months, my boss said "the business can only support 12 weeks." Luckily, I knew my legal rights for mat leave in CA and was able to take the 4.5 months. Talk about an uncomfortable situation! Since I've been back, I have had double the work load and I am struggling to keep up. Another mom on my team just left the company to take another opportunity after returning from mat leave after 6 months because she could no longer handle the 60+ hour weeks. She too returned to a double work load and zero support. I should also mention the mother's room has been a bit challenging and a pain point as well. There are at least 4+ moms using the room and they refuse to set-up a reservation function after multiple requests to facilities, HR and our managers. We find ourselves all waiting for the room multiple times a day because we don't know when it will be available or in use. A mom had to pump in the middle of the locker room the other day with people walking in and out because she couldn't wait any longer! The whole situation is obscene and just tells you how little they care about their employees."

"Worked 2 years"

Want to

"Amazing workplace for women - treats all people equally, regardless of gender or other demographics"