Excellent maternity leave benefits, women's career development programs and flexibility options. However, not all managers are on board with flexible work options (part time) and it can be a real career setback if your manager does not truly support it.

I really do feel like they strive to do the right thing. Like any tech company, they have a ways to go, but they're far above the norm. Particularly in the smaller offices, women are valued and encouraged.

Lady Lunch n Learn Global Sales

I haven't had a child of my own yet, but am thinking about having my first in the next 2 years. The reason I'm staying at this company is I see many women here with 1-4 kids who are doing a great job of balancing work and family. The culture here for the most part allows employees -- men and women alike -- to have that work-life balance. Seeing other women here succeed at this makes me feel like it's a feasible goal for other women who aren't there yet.

ladymcse2000 Girl

Male dominated and male oriented, but there is opportunity. Recently there have been TOO many issues with how Women are treated. Not good.

Women Review Google for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Google by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 94 reviews Company Website Lady anon204 Lady anon205 Lady Lunch n Learn ladymcse2000 Girl