Lady Catalina

They are focusing a lot on the experience of women right now. In general I have felt supported in terms of work flexibility (work where/when I need to) but I have yet to hear a case where a working mom goes part time to be with her kids more and has it "really" work... in all cases they end up working far more hours than they get paid for.

Lady ummaa Manager

Success is often dependent on the types of products you work on and where you are physically located (remote v. Mountain View). The vast majority of technical leadership positions are filled by men.

Lady sunshine

great benefits. flexible schedule (depends on your team/manager)

Lady Celticali

good mobility for technology focused roles in engineering; less growth for other divisions like marketing, UX, content development due to these being minority functions and little investment from HR and leadership to develop these specialties

Lady thistlia Software Engineer

I've never yet noticed any gender related issues that get in the way of career growth.

Madam athenas

There are lots of opportunities for flexible work, everyone respects you. I've never had an occasion where I feel I've been treated differently or worse because I'm a woman. I'm a mom and I feel that it would be very different for me to try to have the impact I have at work right now and be a happy mom in another company.

Lady Glassbreaker User experience designer

Same crap everywhere. I suspect the high satisfaction ratings are the 85% men voting.

Lady fz

Lady av

You will have to work extremely hard and not get the same recognition/reward as your male counterparts.

Madam Empowerment

Seems very family friendly, but in my experience, women definitely fend for themselves in terms of advancement.

Women Review Google for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Google by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 94 reviews Company Website Lady Catalina Lady ummaa Lady sunshine Lady Celticali Lady thistlia Madam athenas Lady Glassbreaker Lady fz Lady av Madam Empowerment