Lady Bbt2009

This is a great company!

Lady Minerva713

I feel like in my particular role, women are treated on par with men. The real difference is more between the opportunities afforded to introverts v extroverts. Women represent a big percent of the sales force and they get promoted at a similar rate as men.

Lady Kalesalad Marketing, Google+

It is male-dominated because there are so many engineers but they try hard to support women in all roles.

Madam Butterfly87

Say goodbye to your personal life if you start working here. "Work life balance" is a fairytale.

The perks and benefits are wonderful but there are few women in senior leadership roles and the "bro-mance" culture does seem to be in play.

Lady anon202 Software Engineer

I never ran into anyone who was out-and-out sexist in the sense of putting down or even subtly excluding women. I never felt that my being a woman was ever a relevant fact in how people treated me. That said, Google is a HUGE company and my experience represents just one part of it.

women who are geeky/techy/awkward themselves
Lady Lovesalot

This is a great company to work for. The maternity leave is apparently one of the best in the country. That being said, I think the US needs to get with the rest of the developed world and change their policy to allow women the ability to take one year off to spend with their new child. Its the right thing to do.

Lady travelingsw

Male-dominated management but they are committed to diversity.

anon203 Girl

Google understands there are going to be biases in the workplace, and does a good job to head them on. I still think there is a big gap between men and women in leadership roles, even within departments that are split 50/50 with lower level employees.

Lady McG

I've worked here for 2 years now and I'd say for being in the Sales organization, it's mostly supportive of women in leading roles. It still skews male overall, but active conversations are happening about changing that.

Women Review Google for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Google by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 94 reviews Company Website Lady Bbt2009 Lady Minerva713 Lady Kalesalad Madam Butterfly87 Lady anon201 Lady anon202 Lady Lovesalot Lady travelingsw anon203 Girl Lady McG