Lady 210an Staff Engineer, AdWords

I've worked here for 6+ years and I have enjoyed a great work life balance. There are certainly times where work gets busy but everyone on my team respects other life priorities. I also feel that I am given the same opportunities and recognition as my male coworkers.

Lady susu

good maternity leave

Lady techmama Senior Engineering Manager, Engineering

I've worked here for 8 years. I have a woman boss (also a mom). When I went on maternity leave, she did not want me to take the full amount the company allows and have heard from 2 other women they had similar experiences. She phrased it as "well, most people don't take the whole 3 months, so just let me know when you plan on returning, because lots of things can change." She has systematically demoted (by placing layers in between) women with children with unmarried women or men. She did this to me while on maternity leave as well as got rid of my flexible time and working from home ability. I still score "exceeds expectations" in reviews. I have talked to other executives about this problem and have gotten a "it's something we need to take a look at" response. I won't be there much longer.

Lady Jacks Recruiter, Staffing

I am surrounded by smart, successful, inspiring women on a daily basis.

Lady Zoo Product Manager

It's ok as long as you are early career and willing to giggle.

Lady anon210 Program Manager

Not many women mentors in non-eng roles.

Lady anon211 Fiance, Finance

Working towards great new ideas and goals

Lady anon212 Product Marketing Manager, Marketing

Lots of leadership opportunity for women in Marketing but rarely outside of Marketing.

Lady Google Manager

Google is trying to do its best to welcome women, but the culture and the leadership is very much male and lacks diversity. Don't be intimidated and make yourself visible.

Easier for women in junior level, it gets more difficult at senior levels

You are here because you rock as much as everyone else here. Enjoy working amongst your contemporaries, take time to enjoy the perks, and remember your work/life balance.

Women Review Google for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Google by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 94 reviews Company Website Lady 210an Lady susu Lady techmama Lady Jacks Lady Zoo Lady anon210 Lady anon211 Lady anon212 Lady Google Manager Lady anon213