Michaels

www.michaels.com

Madam RedTech

Cash Office

workers are valued on productivity, not gender. Female managers are the norm.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

you'd work here for the discounts on products, inspiration, and meeting other folks interested in similar artistic pursuits. The pay is very low and benefits are practically non-existant.

Lady Zissou

Framing Associate

Don't get pregnant while working here. They will cut your hours and hire your replacement while you're still able to work. They will also ignore you when you tell them you are temporarily unable to lift or push over 20lbs. I was pulled from my department repeatedly to help stock or ring or push carts (which I had told them I didn't feel comfortable doing, anyway the wheels jammed up and at 7months pregnant I got hit with enough force to cause a placental abruption and went to the hospital to give birth a week later at 31w4d) They never called to follow up, but my replacement was already hired when I was 4months along, so yeah. I was told to sue, but I'm just happy my son is alive. I haven't stepped foot in a michaels since, nor do I plan on it, ever.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review Michaels for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Michaels by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Madam RedTech Lady Zissou