Employee reviews at Monsanto Company
3.6

default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
companiesBoxImage
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"I would say to find another employer, or go create your own business. The company mission to feed the world is admirable but they do not include women or minorities in their leadership decisions, they lead with their egos and for that the business suffers and they are being bought by Bayer. The IT Lead came in and ruined the IT infrastructure, how do they reward him, with a larger IT job at Bayer. "
Global Hr Business Partner, Human Resources
"work hours are flexible. However work duties are not, more assignments are given to women - they are accountable and lead big changes for the company. However, they do not recognize the women that make that change. So you work hard, and white men get promoted for little to no effort. That is not flexibility, it is unfair"
12 Weeks Paid | 0 Weeks Unpaid
"When I got back from my maternity leave, i had been moved from office to cubicle - they demoted me within 4 weeks of coming from my maternity leave"

Want to

"Get ready to play matrixed politics at every level. Also, it’s expected that you have a very strong idea of what role you want next even though that role may not exist or have a name for it."
"Other"
Policies, Culture, Hours
12 Weeks Paid | 0 Weeks Unpaid
"12 weeks per child"

Want to

"There are a lot of opportunties but the company can be cliqueish and some managers are bosses not leaders."
"N/A"
Policies, Hours

Want to

"In our department, many women had children and the managers were always understanding, within reason, when something came up. The two heads of the stations were older men and they were supportive but not as understanding to having to take person time off for family. The next managing roles were women and luckily they were who we had to go to during these times. The company values families and has policies about balanced work/home life but when deadlines came up or traveling was necessary work had to come first."
Research Assistant, Biotechnology

Want to

"I felt women were generally supported, although their seemed to be an idea that support for women meant maternity leave, being able to leave for soccer games, etc. There is a complete lack of women in leadership, and do not see that changing."

Want to

"Company is working on improving its diversity and inclusion scores - good time to join"