"Be sure to discuss what the work-life balance is and ask them to ensure you will have the flexibility."
One thing NVIDIA can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
Would you recommend NVIDIA to other women?
"Depends on the department"
"h"
Would you recommend NVIDIA to other women?
"I have been working here from couple of years with only a girl developer with more 50 men. Work timings are flexible. Also manager approves leave easily but no women mentor/leader around to go talk to."
Software Developer, Grid
Would you recommend NVIDIA to other women?
"Lot of guys around need more diversity at work"
"Company is really good, but some teams do not respect women.And even the managers doesn't supports you !! Be aware of such teams. I was working at India office. I was the only women in this team. They never liked to involve me as a team and yes there were a lot of partiality and differences.There were times when i have cried in office, even reported to the manager but no action was taken.Bad comments are been passed. N you are even being demotivated that you are not fit to work in the specific role. Overall good company values,great benifits"
Would you recommend NVIDIA to other women?
"Totally depends on the team and the manager"
"I've worked here for many years. I've never felt that I was treated unfairly because I was a woman. I've received a lot of support to grow my career. Our CEO is determined to make the company a better place for women to work and meets with a number of technical women every month to get their view point. There are events for women to network and a number of women are sent to conferences to meet other women in the industry. The mother's rooms are pretty horrible but there's a big push to improve them and that will hopefully be fixed in the next few months."
Would you recommend NVIDIA to other women?
"Worked for many years. the work is wonderful and technology but company culture is not easy for a woman."
product marketing manager, enterprise
Would you recommend NVIDIA to other women?
"If you have a strong strong desire to be in a male dominated orginization"
"They give only 45 days paid maternity leave. And for that also you need to complete necessary paperwork with Metlife before and soon after your delivery. Yearly review system sucks. Salary is much lower compared to market value if you have stayed there for couple of years. No bonus whatsoever. Even for a good performance you get only 1-2% merit increase. Any PTO is at manager's discretion."
Would you recommend NVIDIA to other women?
"Not many women in management roles, Management is very heavy on top-down style, so therefore there is a culture of not speaking up. On the other hand, So far the current CEO has made not-terrible decisions given the tough climate for hardware business."
Engineer, N/A