Practice Fusion www.practicefusion.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Practice Fusion?
soapykeed

As is typical of Silicon Valley, limited number of women in leadership roles. A few strong female leaders who are trying to improve culture and possibly policy. Being a woman won't hold you back here, but you may struggle to find mentorship, especially with other women.

Company is having a low moment, battling dissatisfaction and attrition. However, there are great people still here and the future is promising.
SFladyboss

I consistently feel like my opinion is valued and I have had several advancement opportunities within the organization. Practice Fusion has amazing women leaders across departments and there are now 3 women on the Executive team. While there isn't an equal distribution of women & men at the C-Suite, there is a conscious effort across the leadership team to get us there. We also have a Women’s Leadership Circle that provides peer support, professional development and networking for women within the company, which has been a great resource for helping women grow and advance both personally & professionally.

lady sf

Working at Practice Fusion depending on the department you are in, you are able voice your opnions, be a part of the lead or the process when it comes to work, have support as a new mom with 12 paid leave, flexible work schedule for new parents, receive meaningful adjustments based on performance. I really enjoy that we have gained 3 women into our Executive Leadership team this year and continue to promote women at PF. It's not 50/50 but a lot has changed the past 6 months to get closer.

It would depend on the org you are in, but it has improved dramatically over the last year.
womaninsf

There are a number of women in leadership - just take advantage of the natural opportunities you're presented with after working hard and all will be well.

Women Review Practice Fusion for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Practice Fusion by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website soapykeed SFladyboss lady sf womaninsf