Tyson Foods, Inc. http://www.tyson.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Tyson Foods, Inc.?
BabyDoc Broiler Tech, Growout

Long hours. Strenuous at times. Be careful what you say.

The hours can be hideous
Lady PrayforRain

I have worked at Hillshire Brands for over 8 years and have only been allowed to elevate into supporting roles. The management is male dominated and diversity of ethnicity is favored. For example if a woman is chosen it will usually be a woman that quantifies a diversity figure needed for the company. If you are a family oriented person you are often considered a risk for promotion because they like you to be open to high travel.

It is a good stable place and fairly friendly environment, however male managers tend to move up in the company leaving the women behind. Women's motivation for decision is called to question more often than their male counterparts also.

It a good job it paid the bills

Lady armymomma101 Line Lead, Futher Processing

I have worked here 20 years and where I am located it is predominately women. There are women in managerial roles. There are men in managerial roles there are both men an women that can and cannot handle the stress. I think it is really up to the person if they can handle it.

Madam anon1185 Manifestor

they say they treat you like family the way we are treated I don't want to be a part for there family I worked there 26 yrs only because I had kids to raise by myself

Lady Explorer GMP, Taco

I have worked here for 5 years! There are a lot of women working here. My department is mostly female including my Supervisor! I believe women are treated fairly. Management is equal of Men and Women. Our Human Resources is Female.

It would depend on the Woman! If they like to work overtime every week and stand in one position for most of the day! For the work we do we are not paid what were worth!
Lady Tigger Back dock

I've worked here for 4 years and there are a lot of women working and there are some as supervisors but not many in upper management.

Women Review Tyson Foods, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Tyson Foods, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 7 reviews Company Website BabyDoc Lady PrayforRain Lady anon937 Lady armymomma101 Madam anon1185 Lady Explorer Lady Tigger