University of Virginia www.virginia.edu

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about University of Virginia?
Lady academicactivist Associate Professor, Politics and Women, Gender & Sexuality

Women in many departments at the university are in the minority with all the problems associated with that status. Recently the university conducted a salary equity analysis and annual salaries were adjusted a bit. We currently have an NSF Advance grant to address diversity and discrimination issues related to gender in the STEM and SBE fields. Progress is slow. Thankfully, the current dean of the College, the Provost and President recognize the importance of these issues, so there is support from the top for change. I co-authored an article about how some of the women in my department at UVa advocated for change and the outcomes of that work, published in a 2015 article in PS: Politics & Society.

Women Review University of Virginia for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of University of Virginia by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady academicactivist