Winn Dixie https://www.winndixie.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Winn Dixie?
Lady kellymoody4

each store management is different. Most stores are ran by male management. Good company

Lady mrouly Store Director

I have been with the company for 24 years, I have started as a cashier and worked my way to Store Director. Winn Dixie is a great company to work for. Women are treated the same as men, I don't think I would be in my position if they didn't. We have a lot of females that are in top positions and are very respected.

Lady Lena

Depending on your store manager and his or her attitude will be the deciding factor on how far you can go up the ladder in Winn Dixie. I have gone as far as I WANT to go. I did not wish to be promoted further. I have seen some women overlooked because they did not fit the "mold".

depends on the store manager you are working for
Lady vickie

I have worked here for 21 years, and even through management is mostly male, a hard working female can advance to management. They have good insurance and offer a lot of good beniffence.They treated me well and if I were younger I would still be seeking employment.

Lady Sweetpooh119 Florist, Floral

They work you very Hard....

Women Review Winn Dixie for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Winn Dixie by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website Lady kellymoody4 Lady mrouly Lady Lena Lady vickie Lady Sweetpooh119