We crowdsource Logic Supply's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Logic Supply's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Logic Supply employees.
Logic Supply Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Logic Supply offers 2 weeks of paid maternity leave, 10 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave and 10 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Manufacturing Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Manufacturing industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Logic Supply
- 7 weeks paid
- 8 weeks unpaid
Logic Supply Maternity Leave Comments
- "Purely through CTO and the paid FMLA benefit. I have been at the company for > 5 years so I earn more CTO than others." - Anonymous
- "17 days to start and then 22 days after 2 years" - Anonymous
- "The company will work with you on your return so if you need an extra 2-4 weeks you can work it out as unpaid or CTO leave." - Anonymous
- "3% Safe Harbor Employer Contribution even if you don't contribute a dime to the 401k plan" - Anonymous
- "100% paid for Single coverage and very affordable for family coverage. High Deductible plan which isn't great, but the coverage is good" - Anonymous
- "Flex time is available but for limited situations. Could be more flexible with work from home so working parents can balance better." - Anonymous
- "The vacation is 17 days to start (3 weeks)" - Anonymous
- "Same at Maternity Leave" - Anonymous
- "Employee Share Purchase Program and Annual Profit Sharing Bonus" - Anonymous
- "10 weeks of unpaid FMLA Leave" - Anonymous
- "6 Weeks is the Max Vacation if you have been with the company for 15 years." - Anonymous
- "10 weeks of unpaid FMLA leave" - Anonymous