Feeling Unmotivated? Check Out These 9 Creative Jobs
With the holidays around the corner, it’s getting pretty hard to focus on work. Or maybe you’re already out of the office for a much-needed break, lounging on the couch with a book (AKA stalking your ex-boyfriend’s brother’s new girlfriend on Instagram). Either way, you’re probably somewhat checked out at this point -- so why not get creative?
Browsing for jobs requires pretty much no effort, especially when we lay them out for you. If you’re sick of spreadsheets, these 9 positions - open now - just might make you feel like there are some pretty good options out there:
1) Dow Jones: Art Director, DJ Media Group - Work within the inhouse Design and UX team to define interactive experiences within Dow Jones Media Group and its network of online properties. New York, NY.
2) Accenture:Corporate Communications and Media Relations Manager - Raise the profile of Accenture’s Corporate Communications initiatives and increase media share-of-voice across markets while supporting on the management of key communications issues. New York, NY or Washington, D.C.
3) Apple: Platform Architecture, multiple roles - Apple is hiring for specific positions in various areas of expertise, including Video, Displays, Imaging, Camera, Wireless, and connectivity. Santa Clara, CA.
4) Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center:Community Outreach Coordinator - Arab Initiative - Ensure the success of programming focused on improving the health of Arab communities by addressing priorities and concerns of the community, supporting community outreach within the Arab population, and executing numerous program activities. New York, NY.
5) Salesforce:Senior User Experience Designer - Create concepts and designs for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud product line (e.g., email, social, mobile, marketing automation, analytics, predictive intelligence), working alongside other UX disciplines, development, and product management. New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Indianapolis, IN.
6) GE: Senior Communications Manager - Media Relations - Help plan and direct global media, thought leadership and other public relations activities. Help to identify compelling stories and craft a thoughtful and innovative strategy on how best to share them. Location flexible.
7) Square:Product Designer - Work closely with product editors and engineers to create amazing experiences for Square customers. New York, NY.
8) Zynga: Senior UI/UX Designer - Mobile - Create user-centered design solutions that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize user experience. Toronto, Canada.
9) OnDeck: Graphic Designer - Collaborate with designers, marketing leads, and cross-functional teams to create on-brand marketing and product materials and experiences. New York, NY.