The Huffington Post www.huffingtonpost.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about The Huffington Post?
fridakahlo

Huffington Post employed me on a 9am-5pm Monday-Friday contract. After three weeks in my job, they told me that I was being moved onto a shift rota, and that I'd be working 6am-4pm and 12-8pm on alternate weeks, including working three out of four weekends a month. When I raised this as a huge invasion of my personal life, flagged that my contract did not reflect these shifts and said that I hadn't been told about this before I started the job, I was blanked by most senior employees, given brief and unconstructive meetings by HR and convinced that I was on the one in the wrong. Not to mention the fact that women will be actively discouraged from writing news or politics. It's our job on the lifestyle desk ladies.

Lady Post

There are many women at the upper ranks in HuffPost and a lot of support for work-life balance, as well as a progressive culture that supports diversity.

Lady lilychick03

It's a wonderful company for men and women! Great work / life balance.

Women Review The Huffington Post for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of The Huffington Post by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website fridakahlo Lady Post Lady lilychick03