- Headquarters Location Minneapolis, MN (USA)
- Number of Employees 10,000+
- Website www.target.com/careers
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at around 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom.
For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Highlights from Target Corporation
Meet a Fairygodboss at Target Corporation
Senior Director for the Platform Engineering Team at Target Downtown Minneapolis Minnesota
Heather Mickman is the Senior Director of Platform Engineering at Target and a DevOps enthusiast.
Heather has 20+ years of IT experience in various roles and industries including retail, transportation, and high tech manufacturing. She is currently working on building the platforms used by software engineers at Target including a multi-provider cloud platform, API Gateway, telemetry tooling, data stores, and messaging.
Throughout her career, Heather has continuously embraced hard technology challenges from consulting large Fortune 50 companies on Supply Chain approach, implementing warehouse automation technologies, running large Ops organizations, and building enterprise API programs. She has a passion for technology, building high performing teams, driving a culture of innovation, and having fun along the way.
Heather lives in Minneapolis with her 2 sons and mini dachshund.
- On Women Taking the Lead: Target CEO Brian Cornell Joins Catalyst's Board of Directors
- Reshma Saujani, CEO of Girls Who Code, on Inspiring Women to Take on Tech Roles
- Four Questions with PepsiCo's Indra Nooyi and Target's Brian Cornell on Advancing Women in Leadership
- Taking the Lead: Target Team Puts the Spotlight on Strong Women and their Stories
What Women Should Know about Working At Target Corporation
What we stand for: We believe diversity and inclusivity make teams and Target better. And we’ll live that belief as champions of a more inclusive society by creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, cultivating an inclusive guest experience, and fostering equality in society.