- Headquarters Location Minneapolis, MN (USA)
- Number of Employees 10,000+
- Website www.target.com/careers
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at around 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom.
For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Highlights from Target Corporation
Meet a Fairygodboss at Target Corporation
Senior Director of Technology, Loyalty Marketing and Promotions Minneapolis, MinnesotaNancy King always loved science, math and figuring out how things worked. When it was time to go to college, she decided to study Industrial Engineering at Northwestern University. She began her career in IT, and jumped into retail technology when she joined Target eleven years ago.
Nancy loves working at Target because every day she has the chance to work with an amazing team to solve really complex problems that can have significant impact on Target and the future of retail. Nancy says, "most importantly, I love that Target is a strong supporter of inclusivity — on our store and HQ teams and in the communities in which we do business. We talk openly, we support each other, and we build work families that have fun together while we make amazing things happen."
When Nancy is not working, she spends lots of time chasing her two sons, who are 6 and 4, and playing with their expansive LEGO collection that is slowly taking over their home.
- On Women Taking the Lead: Target CEO Brian Cornell Joins Catalyst's Board of Directors
- Reshma Saujani, CEO of Girls Who Code, on Inspiring Women to Take on Tech Roles
- Four Questions with PepsiCo's Indra Nooyi and Target's Brian Cornell on Advancing Women in Leadership
- Taking the Lead: Target Team Puts the Spotlight on Strong Women and their Stories
What Women Should Know about Working At Target Corporation
- Flexible working policies Flex-time policies are available to many of our team members and can be worked out with HR and managers.
- Overview: Parental leave policies Target provides 2 weeks paid parental leave to parents (both the birthing and supporting parent) to allow for additional time to bond with a new baby. This time runs concurrent to FMLA and is in addition to STD leave time. These two weeks can be taken any time within the first year of baby’s life. Target also provides adoption assistance to eligible team members.
- Care-taking benefits information Target has a great EAP service that can help with finding daycare or other services needed. A Daycare Flexible Spending Account is also a great option for team members, in addition to many local centers that offer team members a discounted daycare rate!