Boeing Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Boeing offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 0 weeks of paid paternity leave and 6 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Aerospace Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Aerospace industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Boeing
- daisy Girl 6 weeks paid 2 weeks unpaid
- pancake07 6 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Funtybabe 5 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- anon2618 6 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- 0 weeks paid 0 weeks unpaid
Boeing Maternity Leave Comments
- "The only paid part is 6-8 weeks short term disability. " - pancake07
- "More work when you come back from maternity leave. There are pumping rooms in every building but depending on location, some book faster than others. 5 weeks 80% STD which doesn't run concurrently with FMLA bonding leave. Total comp is not reflective of qualifications and contribution. No growth opportunity for Minorities. Bureaucratic and political!" - Anonymous - 10249
- "Not good" - Anonymous - 10249
- "Don't work here especially as Minority. They low-ball you and there is no progression. You get 5 weeks of partial pay for maternity leave and will most likely come back to a different job with a bad boss that gives you crazy amount of work. Stay away " - Funtybabe
- "7.5% company match on first 8% of employee contribution" - Solstice
- "May be available depending on your management." - Solstice
- "6" - Anonymous
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...