We crowdsource Ralph Lauren's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Ralph Lauren's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Ralph Lauren employees.
Ralph Lauren Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Ralph Lauren offers 4 weeks of paid maternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Retail: Shoes, Accessories and Apparel Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Retail: Shoes, Accessories and Apparel industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Ralph Lauren
- Madam indiemom
- 8 weeks paid
- 4 weeks unpaid
- 4 weeks paid
- 8 weeks unpaid
Ralph Lauren Maternity Leave Comments
- "Maternity leave feels very minimal. Consider that if you're having children. A very facetime and meeting heavy culture. So, working remotely or from home is not a part of the culture. Neither is flex time. That said, hours overall are manageable." - Anonymous
- "4 weeks are paid at 100%, 4 weeks at 70% and remaining 4 weeks are unpaid or PTO." - Anonymous
- "In the past, Ralph Lauren has hired for part-time jobs." - Anonymous
- "In the past, Ralph Lauren has hired for temporary, freelance and alternative schedule jobs." - Anonymous
- "Ralph Lauren offers $25,000 lifetime IVF treatment maximum. They use standard pre-authorization and lifetime medication maximum is limited, but limitations vary. Their plan will refuse to cover PGS testing, but will not exclude any clinic." - Anonymous