- Taught 3530 English classes to 520 students from China thus far through VIPKIDs platform.
- Created a fun and engaging environment to help my students through learning the material faster and helping them understand it better
- Wrote out feedback after class to inform parents of their child's progress in class and administered tests within every unit.
SVC Graphix | Alpharetta, GA, USA
July 2007 - November 2018
- Collaborated with clients to help them create a unique look for their companies ((re) designed logos, created PowerPoint presentations, corporate material identity materials and websites)
- Clients have included: Ernst & Young, Sapient Solutions, VMZ Properties, Card Express, Loco Leprechaun, Wandering to Nourish Atlanta, Harmony 528 and Revenue Resources
Freelance Web Design Wizard
SuperInterns.com | Remote
January 2016 - August 2016
Analyzed data and collaborated with graphic and copyright teams to solve technical issues with the company’s site through remote Zoom meetings
Show 1 more
Other, Full-stack Web Development | Remote
2018 - 2019
This program also helped me learn what is included in technical interviews too.
Cuyahoga Community College
Associate, Web Development and Maintenance | Parma Heights, OH, USA
2006 - 2009
A program that focused on creating apps, websites and other projects with HTML, CSS and Adobe and Microsoft Office programs.
Cleveland Institute of Art
Bachelors, Visual Communications | Cleveland, OH, USA
2002 - 2007
A 5 year college Bachelor's Fine Arts program in which the first two years focused on learning the foundations of painting, design and art culture. Third and fourth years focused on my major, Visual Communications, and my 5th year focused on developing my thesis where I created a dance manual called 'The Art of Bharatanatyam' and created a space within Cleveland Institute of Art that brought my More ...